Only accounting, auditing, tax, legal and business consulting firm that meet the following minimum requirements can apply to be admitted to utilize the audittrust services, to get approved as a certified international business advisory firm, and
to be included in audittrust’s worldwide portfolio of qualified firms:
- Impeccable reputation
- Up-to-date technical competence and absolute reliability
- English language communication skills both at management and at operational level.
- Professional qualification and certification in accordance with the technical and ethical regulations of the jurisdiction in which the firm practises.
- Appropriate level of liability insurance for the jurisdiction in which the firm practises.
- The majority of active proprietors, partners, members or shareholders of the firm shall be certified public accountants, chartered accountants, lawyers or hold an equivalent professional qualification in the jurisdiction in which they practise.
audittrust charges a very reasonable annual marketing and service fee which is calculated on basis of the firm’s annual turnover.
audittrust does not charge any further commissions or similar for introductions etc.
To firms from countries where the GDP per capita is below 14.000 USD and to member firms of affiliated associations or networks, a reduced fee is applied.
World / EMEA Meeting
September 28-30, 2023
Prague, Czech Republic
Latin American Meeting
October 18-21, 2023
Mexico City, Mexico
November 3-5, 2023